Monday, April 30, 2007

Nosing around in the dark

I am beginning to suspect that my problem is not psychological, or even emotional, but spiritual. Sounds odd to say, as I am not a broom-smoking, flower-licking hippie type. I am probably one of the least-spiritual people I know - some might say that's the problem, but I'm not sure.

I do know that my spiritual adviser, Paula Phipps, has had some very reasonable advice, lending perspective to otherwise befuddling and maddening circumstances. Plus, I've been trying to read a book on manifestation, and it's making more and more sense as well.

Finally, as lousy as my own instincts have been for years, I have made a few helpful realizations on my own lately, which have also helped to smooth my ride.

Life is certainly not easy, but it's been a little easier. And that ain't nothin'...

No comments: