Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Lifestyle detritus

If you dug out the pants-pocket of my life, this post would be among the lint:
  • I topped 210 pounds today. Not cool.
  • Yesterday was fast-paced and rewarding - I dumped the boy off with his Grandmomma, allowing me a moment to think and several hours to work. I got keyed up on coffee and got some shit worth doing, done.
  • Today, the polar opposite. Not all bad, but all thoughts and actions entrenched in ever-solidifying cement. Had the boy all day, and I've had constipation of the mind. Didn't get much done, outside of some reg-a-lar housework. Fed up and burnt out with everybody in the house, those non-communicative, zombie-eyed, shout-my-life's-blood-at-them-and- get-nothing-but-snake-eyes-in-return band of cardboard cutouts.
Shit, gotta run.

No comments: