Monday, October 22, 2007

Life is good

Yesterday was an awesome day off, just about perfect. Today is shaping up pretty goddamn fabulous as well.

I have so many things in my life to be thankful for. I started making a list today, and it never ended. I only stopped to go accomplish a few things, or else I'd still be writing.

I know this sounds blissed-out and kinda fruity, but it's true, and worth noting. The more I look for ways to achieve happiness, the more I see and hear that it starts with gratitude, being thankful for all the shitty shit you have now. Appreciate, don't take for granted.

It's such a small thing, it seems impossible that it can help you get your head right, but I believe that it's integral. Such a small thing, which makes sense that it would be the mote that snowballs, gathering mass and inertia, and before you know it, you're posting dreamily to your blog about how great you've got it.

More good things on the horizon. They will be much appreciated.

No comments: