I can only imagine what paramedics see on a regular basis, but this has got to be one of the harder calls to live down. Can you imagine arriving on a scene like this:
"Paramedics found Gonzales lying unconscious on the bathroom floor and her newborn infant boy in the toilet."
Jesus.
Recordnet.com: Newborn mistakenly declared dead
It gets worse - the kid was declared dead at the scene, only to be found whimpering under his death shroud at the hospital. Also, he had crank and pot in his system, from the mother who "knew she was pregnant but didn't realize how far along the pregnancy was, she told police."
King Tide today. Some surfers and bodyboarders at OB were taking off on a
unique novelty wave. The waves were coming all the way into the beach,
hitting the sea wall, and bouncing back with a new wave, a backwave. The
unusual nature of that made surfers and bodyboarders, including me, a bit
giddy. Talked to a few—“I’ve never seen it do that” they all said. I didn’t
have my phone to get video, but I’ll never forget it. #SanDiego
-
------------------------------
Sign my Guestbook | Contact Me
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment